Friday, September 7, 2007

Yesterday I learned a lot about looking for a job and how to work with others within my field. My class participated in a team building exercise yesterday which really opened my eyes. One task within this exercise was to get all the members of the class through a "spider web" which was made of rope and bungee cords. The hard part was that the holes to get past the web were only allowed to be used once. The exercise took strategy and critical thinking skills. It was a metaphor for a lot of things when I get out of school. It taught me to never give up, even if I don’t find a job. I also learned that everybody has their own niche and if you need help with something that isn’t your specialty that there is always someone there to help you. Overall I think I feel less anxious about leaving school, but not completely.

No comments: